Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying July and some warmer temperatures wherever you may be.
Some of you know that for the past 6 months I have been doing healing work using The Emotion Code technique. I want to share with you in this post some really exciting recent discoveries I’ve made about how this work can be applied to heal almost anything you wish.
Just a quick review of The Emotion Code and how it works:
The healing modality was discovered by Dr. Brad Nelson holistic DR in the U.S. he is the author of The Emotion Code book. Here’s a PDF of the book if you’d like to read it: The Emotion Code
With this healing modality I am communicating with your subconscious mind and receiving answers via muscle testing (aka applied kinesiology). Doctors have been using muscle testing since the 1940’s to test muscle strength and find out the extent of an injury.
Your Subconscious mind is like a computer, it files away every experience you’ve ever had, every detail, every face you’ve seen, everything you’ve touched or eaten. Your SCM knows that if your body is imbalanced why and what is needed to heal your body.
How does muscle testing work with the emotion code? I ask your SCM yes or no questions regarding what it is you’d like to heal. More specifically I ask your SCM if you have a trapped emotion that is causing an issue for you. Muscle testing is like a lie detector test, your muscles naturally go weak when the answer is incongruent and they remain strong when the answer is true.
During an Emotion Code session I do all muscle testing on myself for you, this is referred to as surrogate (when in person) or proxy testing (when on the phone). Proxy testing works like a cell phone. Our body has a built in ability to connect with someone else. When we choose to connect with someone and in the case of a session I ask your permission and we then create an energetic connection between us. Energy knows no space or boundaries so you can be anywhere in the world and I can be too and we can do a healing session together, all we need is WIFI! This is so cool! P.S. I have been doing muscle testing on myself for over 17 years, I healed digestive issues I had by learning to muscle test the food I ate, it worked :))
To date I have worked with clients in: New York City, Colorado, L.A., London, UK, Panama and Bellingham.
A session can unfold many ways and below are some ways we can do this work.
1. We can ask your SCM if you have a trapped emotion that is causing “you name it” whatever issue you are having for example: “do you have a trapped emotion that is causing these panic attacks that you are experiencing?”
2. We can simply ask your SCM if you have a trapped emotion we can release right now and your SCM will pick and choose the trapped emotion to release. In this case there is no order to the emotions that may be chosen, they can come up from various ages and different times in your life.
3. Here’s a new discovery I recently read about on ‘success stories’ on the site for Emotion Code practitioners: “do you have a trapped emotion that is blocking you from making more money?” Another one is: “do you have a trapped emotion that is preventing you from being at your ideal body weight?” I have worked with 4 clients now asking these specific questions and they have really brought some great results.
4. Other options are to ask if you have a trapped emotion in a particular organ. I worked with a client recently who had 9 trapped emotions in their right lung, for myself I have found 3 trapped emotions in my thyroid gland and one in my pituitary gland. Another client had seven trapped emotions in their left kidney.
5. Another amazing phenomenon that Dr. Brad discovered was The Heart Wall. A heart wall is as it sounds, a wall of trapped emotions that the body puts around the heart to protect us from being hurt again. According to Dr. Brad 93% of people have a heart wall. You may also have a hidden heart wall, a deeply hidden heart wall and an Addictive Heart Energy, which has helped to date a few regular smokers quit for good.
6. An additional idea is to ask your SCM if we can release trapped emotions that became trapped on a specific date. I did this with a client recently who was having difficulty releasing emotional pain about a situation they experienced. We were able to release more than 10 emotions that became trapped in his body that day and he left feeling much lighter.
Emotions can become trapped in the body, when we feel or hold onto an emotion for more than a few hours, from a traumatic experience, loss of a loved one, physical accidents and more. Trapped emotions are about the size of a baseball and are considered a negative form of energy, they can take up residence anywhere in the body. Trapped emotions distort the tissues of the body and over time can lead to imbalance or dis~ease, an inability to move forward or heal mental and emotional pain. We never know how many sessions it will take to clear or heal an issue, it could be 1 or 10. Sessions are 40 minutes long with about 30 minutes of releasing trapped emotions, it takes longer than that for us to unravel your past hurts and pain. This work is a process and changes are experienced over time.
Thank you for your time, I hope this post was informative and helpful to you in some way. Please let me know if you have any questions, they are always welcome,